Friday, July 6, 2007

hmmm finally i can get online! fiuhhh...but where is ma galfriend from taiwan? she suppose to chat with me rite now,she did for a while but now she's like gone by the wind...=( this girl is my oldest best-friend, met her when we were still in secondary school,hmm so its been like 7 years we ride our friendship..lol...love her till bits...ma so called soulmate n long-lost sister, she was always there wif me in times of sad n happy...now that she is studying in a far far neverland, i dont get to see n contact her that often...hmm,but distance clearly doesnt part us, we are still like we used to be...love each other...hmm, cherish all my time spent with her...muackkz,ur the best dez! =) lov ya!... peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.