Sunday, June 10, 2007

haha...it was sucks,feel lucky...

hmm, my informan friends said that yesterday nite rave party was not really that fun!..haha....i know,its bad to think that lucky for me i didnt go...well,too bad ppl,i'm glad i didnt miss anything crucial! hehe...hmm,feeling better now,but still, i cant get a mood to study for my exam on the dae after tomorrow..sobsob...and oh,i took my stuff back from the library afetr went to church...hmm,i asked the guy there,bcuz i was negative that it would still be there..he asked me to checked on the place i left it yesterday,and so i did..i ran down and look for it,and apparently, my books n bag still laying peacefully on the exact spot i left it the day before!...haha...quite funny...oh,now got to bath! then have dinner...caoooo....=P

No comments: